Cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging manufacture by Mouldtech Industries is a protective layer of rubber that is applied to the surface of a conveyor pulley. This layer is designed to increase the friction between the pulley and the conveyor belt, thereby improving the overall performance of the conveyor system. Cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging is typically applied to drive pulleys, which are responsible for transmitting power to the conveyor belt.
- Cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging is available in a range of thicknesses, from 6mm to 25mm, to suit a variety of conveyor applications. It is also available in a range of patterns, including diamond, herringbone, and plain, which are designed to provide optimal grip and traction.
- Cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging is used in a variety of industries, including mining, quarrying, and cement production. It is typically used in conveyor systems that handle abrasive materials, such as gravel, sand, and coal. It is also used in conveyor systems that operate in wet or humid environments, where the friction between the pulley and the belt can be reduced.
There are many advantages to using cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging. These include:
- Increased friction: The rubber layer provides increased friction between the pulley and the belt, which improves the overall performance of the conveyor system.
- Extended belt life: The rubber layer also protects the belt from wear and tear, which extends its lifespan.
- Improved safety: The improved grip and traction provided by the rubber layer reduces the risk of belt slippage, which can cause accidents and damage to equipment.
- Easy installation: Cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging is easy to install and can be applied on site, without the need for specialized equipment or expertise.
- Cost-effective: Compared to other types of pulley lagging, cold vulcanized rubber pulley lagging is a cost-effective solution that provides excellent performance and durability.