Ceramic Pulley Lagging
- Ceramic lagging is designed to provide high levels of drive and wear resistance for conveyor pulleys that operate in medium to heavy duty applications.
- Typical conditions suited to the use of Ceramic lagging include wet and dirty conditions where belt slippage is a problem or high tension applications where the wear life of plain rubber lagging is limited.
- Improved traction as dimples grip belt
- Improved belt tracking due to positive grip
- Reduced belt tension required due to increased co efficient of friction.
- Extreme wear resistance
- Minimal change in rubber hardness with age
- Tiles more resistant to cracking or “pull out”
- Outstanding adhesion
- Rubber to Ceramic
- Rubber to Metal
- Rubber to Rubber
- Square Tiles with Raised Dimples
- 92% Aluminium Oxide tile material
- Hardness : 9t
- Tensile Strength : 20 MPa
- Compression Strength : 200 MPa
- Flexural Modulus : 32 MPa
- Specific Gravity : 3.7
- Ceramic Tiles chemically bonded to rubber on 5 sides
Rubber Pulley Lagging
- Mouldtech Industries offers a comprehensive range of Patterned Sheet Pulley Laggings to suit every conceivable conveyor installation.
- The Pulley Laggings offered by Mouldtech Industries are produced in different thicknesses, rubber qualities and patterns to ensure selection of the most appropriate type, to suit all application requirements. The Sheet Pulley Laggings offered by Mouldtech Industries come with CN Bonding Layers for better adhesion levels.
- The profiled patterns on the top surface, in diamond or square embossing improve belt grip and tracking on conveyors, while reducing belt wear. The Sheet Pulley Lagging is available in various grades of rubber, including FRAS and oil resistant grades.
FAQs of rubber lagging sheets
Q: What are rubber lagging sheets?
A: Rubber lagging sheets are sheets made of rubber material that are used to cover the surface of conveyor pulleys or rollers to increase their grip on the conveyor belt and prevent slippage.
Q: What are the benefits of using rubber lagging sheets?
A:Rubber lagging sheets provide increased traction between the conveyor belt and the pulley or roller, which helps prevent slippage and improves the efficiency of the conveyor system. They also protect the surface of the pulley or roller from wear and tear.
Q: What types of rubber lagging sheets are available?
A: There are several types of rubber lagging sheets available, including diamond grooved, smooth, and chevron grooved. The type of rubber lagging sheet you choose will depend on the specific needs of your conveyor system.
Q: What factors should be considered when choosing rubber lagging sheets?
A: When choosing rubber lagging sheets, you should consider factors such as the type of conveyor system, the type of conveyor belt being used, the operating conditions, and the amount of friction required.
Q: How are rubber lagging sheets installed?
A: Rubber lagging sheets are typically installed by bonding them to the surface of the pulley or roller using adhesive or mechanical fasteners.
Q: How long do rubber lagging sheets last?
A: The lifespan of rubber lagging sheets will depend on several factors, such as the type of rubber used, the operating conditions, and the amount of wear and tear on the conveyor system. On average, rubber lagging sheets can last anywhere from 6 to 24 months.
Q: Can rubber lagging sheets be customized?
A:Yes, rubber lagging sheets can be customized to meet specific requirements, such as size, thickness, and type of rubber used.
Q: Where can I purchase rubber lagging sheets?
A: Rubber lagging sheets can be purchased from manufacturers and distributors of conveyor components and systems. It’s important to choose a reputable supplier to ensure the quality of the product.